Latest Covid-19 Information
Covid 19 Vaccines
We will start the delivery of COVID-19 vaccinations to our patients from Saturday 16th January 2021.
We will be working with a number of other local GP Practices to deliver the flu vaccination from Sydenham Green Group Practice on Holmshaw Close.
Please help us and do not contact the Practice or other NHS services to get an appointment for a COVID-19 vaccination – we will contact you.
Priority Cohort Sequence
- Residents in a care home for older adults and their carers
- 80 years of age and over and frontline health and social care workers
- 75 years and over
- 70 years and over and clinically extremely vulnerable individuals [footnote 1]
- 65 years and over
- 16 years [footnote 2] to 64 years with underlying health conditions which put them at higher risk of serious disease and mortality [footnote 3]
- 60 years of age and over
- 55 years of age and over
- 50 years of age and over
- Key workers and the rest of the population
You will receive an invitation to book an appointment by text or email. If you do not have access to an email or mobile phone, we will contact you on your landline or write to you.
We hope you appreciate our practice is very busy at the moment, as are other NHS services – please do not contact us with general queries about when you will be able to get the vaccine. We will contact you.
- Downloads of materials (including special prints eg foreign languages, braille, large print, etc) can be made via the NHSE Health Publications
- The practice is unable to arrange tests for coronavirus. Tests are available online or by calling NHS119 or visiting this website
- Find out about health research studies and you can take part