Walk In Clinics - (At Risk Group Age 18 - 65only)
- Wednesday 18 September (2.30pm - 5:30pm)
- Friday 20 September (3.00pm - 5.30pm)
- Tuesday 24 September (2.00pm - 7.30pm)
Flu Vaccines for Over 65s:
We have had limited supply of flu vaccines for the over 65s due to the supply schedule by the vaccine provider. This is a national issue. We apologise sincerely for any inconvenience. Our next delivery is scheduled for 30 September 2019.
- You can also book an appointment for your flu jab by going online via EMIS access, by email to firstname.lastname@example.org and by telephone
The vaccine is free to you if:
- You are aged 65 or over (by 31 March 2020)
- You suffer from diabetes, heart disease, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, chronic renal, liver disease,
- You suffer from a respiratory disease such as COPD
- You are a Carer
- You are Pregnant.
- You may be advised to have a flu jab if you have a serious liver disease, multiple sclerosis or some other diseases of the nervous system